We’re Hiring! Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer Needed
Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer
The Editor and Motion Graphics Designer position requires a competent and creative visionary who will help the Video Producers and Director on our video team create and execute a look for all video format types. This position also requires a knowledge of sound editing and design. Must possess solid, technical knowledge in all phases of post-production.
- An expert in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strategic and artistic with design, animation and compositing — hand drawing talent and skills are a plus
- Proficient in sound design
- Knowledge of video formats for a range of applications, video compression standards, aspect ratios, interlacing issues, frame rates, and HD post production workflows on Mac OS
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following duties:
- Create superior, original motion graphic designs and animation
- Generate multiple concept boards for pre-viz approval
- Manage time effectively in order to meet project milestone
- Provide final delivery elements on time in various formats
- Work with storyboards and shot lists to achieve final product as director needs
- Maintain organization and communication in a team setting
The ideal candidate should have:
- An up-to-date reel
- Experience as a graphic designer in some or all of the following areas: Broadcast finishing, Interactive, agency creative, motion graphic design and graphic design
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions
- Well-rounded storytelling skills.
- Fluency in current motion graphic design products and practices, such as Adobe Creative Suite, compositors, digital editing and 3D
- Ability to manage time and communication efforts to maximize efficiency
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively with a capacity to multi-task
- Capacity to remain focused in a team-oriented environment, work independently and proactively as needed to identify problems and find solutions
- Ability to manage and archive project files and backups
- Commitment to the confidentiality of certain materials
- Experience with cameras and on set videography, lighting and other various set duties
- A rock-solid work ethic and commitment to the craft of film making
- Willingness to work some long hours. Sometimes duty calls, last minute changes happen. You must be willing to do whatever to get the job done.
- Sometimes we may need a quick edit at night to happen
To apply, send an email to email@example.com.