Who Needs Video Marketing? You Do!
Gone are the days where search engine optimization (SEO) was driven by content on websites done mostly by incorporating keywords and search terms into blogs. The future is here and the future of SEO is deeply connected with online video.
How is this possible? Video has quickly risen to rank higher in not only SEO but user experience on the web and if your company isn’t incorporating video into your marketing strategy you might be missing the boat.
These 10 interesting facts might make you think twice before thinking video marketing is just a fad:
- Online video ranks 2nd in ROI.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
- Every day 100 million internet users watch an online video.
- 50% of users watch business related videos on YouTube once a week.
- 26% Of internet users look for more information after viewing a video advertisement.
- Click-through rates increase 2-3 times when marketers include a video in an email campaign.
- Your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it includes video.
- 22% of internet users visit the website named in a video ad they viewed.
- An average user spends 16 minutes 49 seconds watching online video ads every month.
Want to learn more? Give us a jingle or drop us a line at White Buffalo Film Studios and we’ll show you the ropes!